Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Lies Ahead!

This semester has been a busy semester but I still have tons to do before its all said and done with. I have several tests and papers as well as projects that I need to get done within the next few weeks. In addition, during this time of crazy work loads, spring break lies ahead.

This spring break I will be driving back to California, more specifically home which is Los Angeles. I plan on working at the bakery that I mentioned earlier in my bloggs, its called Hot Cakes Bakes. Im not planning on working the the entire break but it will be nice to get a few extra hours in. In addition to working at the bakery, I will be working and attending a fashion show to launch the Kardashian's clothing line through BEBE. I am very excited for this and cannot wait to get this type of experience.

Aside from working, I am planning on seeing my friends from home who I rarely get to see throughout the year. Its always nice to be able to catch up and go out with them. We will most likely go down to Hermosa or Manhattan Beach or up to Hollywood when we go out.

I also plan on going down to the beach and riding my cruiser down the strand. It is always such a relaxing and beautiful experience. Being back in Los Angeles always makes me happy not only because of the beach but because of the shopping, and of course my family and friends.

1 comment: